Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

I started watching this tonight from somewhere in the mid 50s and it was just so easy to keep goin' to the next one. Loved when Cole and JBL did this kinda thing like 6 years ago with Around the Ring or whatever it was because it let JBL do long rants about whoever and tell Ron Simmons road stories including this one time they got wound up in a biker bar.

Awesome Andy posted:

"As far as I know you gently press reset or you return the danger room."
Holy poo poo that made me lose it, this series is great.

This was the best joke so far. A loving Xmen for the Genesis joke out of nowhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Speedboat Jones posted:

Jack HU-MON is a guy who knows where to find Wolverine.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Perigryn posted:

Haha, Clem brought up "Just Beat A Lizard"...

My favorite JBL bit. :allears:

• Locked thread