Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Decided to go on a whim. No idea about how I'll get the time off or anything like that, but I know I'll be there, even if unemployed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

So neither did I or anyone from my crew got tix. This should be interesting. If I hear that "the playa provides" one more time though...

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

I have a BM account and waiting on info for the STEP program. Will also try doing the low income ticket thing, which opens this Tuesday.

All DJing interested dudes, my friends and I are building an art car which will also host a party lounge (it's gonna be pretty massive) and would of course love anyone to join. Once I have more info I'll let you know. This is what they did last year.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Smeed posted:

Plan like you're going and you already have a ticket because they're easy to find close to the event.

Pretty much what my seasoned veteran friends said. Just buy everything and pretend you're there! You'll find a ticket. I don't have one, yet, but at least our art car is looking nice!

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Payday & Burning Man tix? gently caress yes! We're very close to hitting our funding goal for the massive Bixi we're building, it's going to be some next level poo poo guys, can't wait to invite you to check it out!

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

About five people from my crew got low income tickets. I didn't apply but set the money aside months ago. Exciting times!

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Our art car has been fully funded! We raised $15,000 through Kickstarter. I want to share the project with you guys, so you can see exactly how it's going to look and how we will be able to host upwards to 25 people on the deck. You can check it out here.

I will be more than happy to host all/any of you and party the week away.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

Thanks for the kind words everyone. We are beyond excited as well. I am in Miami, my friends moved to SF last year. I'll be meeting them the week prior to BM then we're all driving together to the desert. It will be amazing.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

First ten minutes sucked but I got my request in fairly quickly. Now to wait.

Throwdown posted:

If you're in Miami you should come up next week for a regional in Lakeland.

I looked into it, but I have some family staying at my place and I can't ditch em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

cheers

• Locked thread