Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My favourite ban is my most recent one, at the hand of Ralp. He tried flexing and it backfired. Like when Goofy would struggle lifting weights then flex in the mirror, and his arm would actually droop downwards limply instead of showing any muscle.

Daikatana Ritsu fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Feb 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BossRighteous posted:

I liked it too. I also liked hearing about ever day for the past week.

Anything else, Captain Sarcasm?

Bitchtard posted:

The new fyad sop is to flail their arms gaily until they get what they want.

Who got what they wanted?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cotato posted:

Lowtax, you spent 10 bux.

Exactly, though it was Koos, the dollars were spent regardless. Hard to believe, but Bitchtard is mistaken here.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bitchtard posted:

Ever since epg undid those bans during the last drama fest it seems like everyone expects the same.

It seemed silly to me there was so much outrage over getting banned in a ban thread.

You are electing to side with the man who banned those for making fun of him in FYAD. lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ralp posted:

lol here as well.

:razz:

• Locked thread