Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I am OK posted:

Mt favourite bans are the funny posters who post in the funniest thread in the forum because apparently the minute somebody is given new buttons on a forum control panel they turn into massive weirdo babies.

This is true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
No Your Other Left, did you change your name from MEATY MARTHA because the sound of Declan Macmanus joyously calling that name out when he was railing your mom was waking you up every night and every morning?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I heard that NYOL still hasn't forgiven the time when he was on the couch playing a heated block fort session in mine craft and Declan Macmanus came up behind him and simultaneously whispered "MEATY MARTHA" into his ear while sticking his still wet fingers under NYOL's nose.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Guys please lay off No Your Other Left. He already gets enough grief at home now that he has to sleep on the couch because of Declan Macmanus's endless, nightly vaginal destruction of MEATY MARTHA which means he can't sleep in his mom's room with the nightlight on anymore.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Twee as gently caress posted:

We're all tiptoeing around the real issue, here:

Where does she rank on the Microwave's Mom Scale of Hotness?

I have no idea but I hear Declan keeps changing his Zelda save files to read

FOUR
ORGASMS
YESTERDAY

• Locked thread