Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I was also under the impression that Ralp wanted a separate thread for discussing/complaining about bans and probations. The Quick Suggestions and Quick Questions threads were getting clogged up since that was pretty much all that was being discussed over there for the past week.

Ammat The Ankh fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

What I'm not sure people realize is that the GOP watch 2014 thread is essentially a mock thread. You could attempt to start a legitimate dialogue on Feminism in one of the Tumblr threads, but you really shouldn't expect it to go anywhere. I'm all for people putting forth their opinions, but there are a number of D&D threads that are more about pointing and laughing than actual discourse.

Yeah I know, those threads really aren't about "debating" or "discussing," but neither are many of the current events threads. The subforum is more about politics in general. :shrug:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Declan MacManus should be next week's mod. Whoever he then probates the most should be the mod the week after next, and so on.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Livingtrope posted:

I think it's safe to say that the rotating mod experiment was a success

Agreed on all counts.

• Locked thread