Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

It does not seem very fair to probate people for "making GBS threads up the thread" or even posting in bad faith if they're making valid arguments and adding to the conversation (the debate part of D&D) instead of just handwringing like Yiggy appeared to be doing (and also forum shaming that sure seems lovely)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Chris Christie posts in the football place but he is pretty terrible even without knowing or caring about his political views

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

It is important to be able to laugh at yourself, here, on the comedy forums

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

I feel as though I was probated because An Angry Bug is mad that I am his new dad

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

[No]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Feb 25, 2014

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Ootrek posted:

Thanks for writing.

Me and the 8 other guys railing his mom are gonna be the dads he never had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

I just hope family dinner won't be awkward now.

• Locked thread