Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012

Ralp posted:

he apologized in PM and said he wouldn't challenge the probation

Well it's a good thing he didn't challenge it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
PROBATION 02/17/14 10:01pm Anime Sandwich You think you're smart to call someone a "homo" in their own thread. 1 day probate. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. pagancow angerbeet

This is my favorite probation.

1 DAY PROBATE!

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
Look folks, I don't make the rules. I just think them up and write them down.

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
This is now my favorite ban/probation:

PROBATION 02/25/14 10:19am Declan MacManus Leave family out of this, rear end in a top hat. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. An Angry Bug An Angry Bug

I have it on good authority that Angry Bug's uncle is a perfidious vagabond.

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012
Let no one ever again accuse Ralp of being unfunny, for he is wise beyond us all. Let all behold An Angry Bug, and pledge fealty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozle wuzzle
Mar 10, 2012

Infotainment! posted:

Has anyone tried loving his dad yet? We need a control group.

I dunno, is Declan MacManus hot?

• Locked thread