Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rando posted:

What did it say originally?

It was called something like "Post your least favorite bans and bitch about mod actions". I edited it to this (SORRY FOR THE LACK OF PAPER TRAIL ACCOUNTABILITY), he apologized in PM and said he wouldn't challenge the probation, but I pretty much walked into this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr. Spiderman posted:

Beat the poo poo out of the mods and admins.

No!!! please x_x

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fool_of_sound posted:

ralp we have a prison break

He was nice about it :)

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The rest of the story, in my understanding, is he is one of the absolute worst posters in GBS, which is no small feat. I'm sorry that Lepers Colony entries can only link to a single post.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rando posted:

Abe in FYAD a week or so ago said that Putty is "the best poster to come out of GBS2.1"

He changed his mind.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol here as well.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

El Kooserino posted:

Greetings Bitchtard. And greetings also, to forums user "Bitchtard".

hahah. Greetings

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

qnqnx posted:

Let someone else ghostwrite your probation reasons.

I did this once. I thought I remembered telling someone (I forget who) to stay out of QCS, and I offered whoever could find proof the boon of writing the probation message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well, I don't think An Angry Bug wants to moderate QCS anymore, and a couple people have noticed the HIDDEN MESSAGE in the stickied announcement post, but no one has posted it... yet :tinfoil:

• Locked thread