Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Rando posted:

Okay, I'm game for a little D&D.

You are a pedantic fool who puts forth the most illconceived semantically disingenuous arguments to pseudo-opinionated faux strawmen whiping boys rife with antagonistic, if not racist and/or classiest pro-establishment logic fallacies and references to the most hypothetical albeit hot of Plato's tender holed fuckable boy-toys in bad faith with uncited, unverified Wikipedia references to the execution of Socrates (by hemlock, a poison and therefore classically a feminine weapon) as allegory for greco-roman slave orgies and Patrician gang-bangs and the bountiful harvest time fig parties representing the dangers and evils of rampant capitalism in Atlantis which obviously, as any moron can see, has direct correlations to my being right and you being wrong you rear end-licking sodomy loving toad man.

In short you are stupid, slow, imbecilic, ugly, wreak of sour, crusted butt smell and are a big dumb face which only serves (much to my chagrin) to remind me how thouroughly and justifiably I hate your face including but not limited to the sight of it, the animal-like sounds emitted from your mouth hole, your eyes, nose, ears, chin, lips and all your flat and featureless bonestructure which all combines into the look of a Zartan GI Joe brand action figure left in the hot sun all summer long.

PEACE.

why did you do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Rando posted:

I don't know.

personally speaking I would prefer it if no one in the world ever wrote anything like that again. Thank you for your consideration.

• Locked thread