Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faxman
Feb 27, 2009
Drew Willy is a ridiculous name for a non-cartoon person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
Why doesn't Hamilton have a preseason game?

Faxman
Feb 27, 2009

mindofme posted:

Why doesn't Hamilton have a preseason game?

They have 2.

Sat Jun 14 Montreal Hamilton 3:00 pm Ron Joyce Stadium
Thu Jun 19 Hamilton Toronto 7:00 pm Varsity Stadium

mindofme
May 19, 2003

Learn trispace and never have to think about math again!
Ahh never mind - I was looking at TSN's broadcast schedule instead of the actual schedule. They do indeed have games, they just don't get on TV.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
CBA ratified by league and players

Preseason on tonight! Go GREENGOLDS :toot:

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

fits posted:

CBA ratified by league and players

Preseason on tonight! Go GREENGOLDS :toot:

I will be there in spirit, because there is still hockey on. Football's on TSN.

von Metternich
May 7, 2007
Why the hell not?
Stupid ESPN keeping it on ESPN 3. I was hoping to get into the CFL this summer, and also not study for the bar exam, and maybe watch Ochocinco clown some fools.

ESPN standing in the way of international football cooperation. :911::hf::canada:

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

GuavaMoment posted:

I will be there in spirit, because there is still hockey on. Football's on TSN.

Looks like its going to be a loong season

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Anyone else watching redblacks vs riders?

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
Listening to the ponificating on reviewable pass interference every time a coach challenges on it is going to get incredibly tiring as the season wears on.

Bliggers-
Dec 1, 2006
Back in business
Everyone at the Sask game is dressed like it's november, what the hell?

E: replay of the western final lol

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Not really the right thread, but I'll ask anyways. I want to make an effort to actually watch a few CFL games this year. Are there gameday (or whatever) threads for it in TFF or just in SAS? Does someone stream them online like the NFL games are?

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Othin posted:

Not really the right thread, but I'll ask anyways. I want to make an effort to actually watch a few CFL games this year. Are there gameday (or whatever) threads for it in TFF or just in SAS? Does someone stream them online like the NFL games are?

Totally the right thread. Drunk Canuck usually makes GDTs here in TFF. On good weeks they reach TWO pages! And yes to streams, I think tsn.ca has them legally.

Soal_Fish
Jul 20, 2004

yes its Soal not Soul but oh well
The Esks released Hugh Charles. I'm not a CFL expert in the least but what the hell? RIP backflips :(

Soal_Fish fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jun 22, 2014

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Soal_Fish posted:

The Esks released Hugh Charles. I'm not a CFL expert in the least but what the hell? RIP backflips :(

Maybe he's injured again? I assume he was the guy who backflipped onto the ball and almost rolled his ankle doing that. Probably didn't win any friends in management doing that. Or a very confused Eskimo management is tanking for Connor McDavid.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Othin posted:

Good news, for the first week or so GDT will be SAS and fully TFF afterwards. Yes there are streams, usually it's a dependable guy week in and out.

GuavaMoment posted:

And yes to streams, I think tsn.ca has them legally.

TSN streams now require you to be a paid subscriber to one of Bell Rogers Telus Cogeco etc

Now that those are answered and the forums are back (jesus gently caress) Time to MAKE THE REGULAR SEASON THREAD OH BABY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

New Regular Season thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645784

• Locked thread