Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

I'm happy to take requests.

A while back, I decided to make a character for every game I own, and post it up there. I didn't succeed, but I did get 76 games done. Quite a few characters were made while learning the game, entries may contain my opinions of the system, and also some of the life-blog-poo poo that nerds vomited on livejournal back in the day. But it is quite the mass of characters and systems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

That glorious Tree of Life/Tarot character creation system is something I'm stealing for the next edition of Ęternal Legends. Hell, the splats are already from the Tree of Life and the clades are tarot suits through a blurred lens, so why not go the whole hog?

• Locked thread