Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Can someone give me a Cliff Notes version of this episode? My loving DVR decided not to record it last night for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Liz sure did want to kill that guy with the car trunk. Brutal.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Junkenstein posted:

Or maybe they're laying the groundwork for a Wargames-style plot in season 4.

GREETINGS, PROFESSOR FAULKEN

"SQUEEZE YOUR ANUS". A STRANGE GAME. THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY.

HOW ABOUT A NICE GAME OF CHESS?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

themrguy posted:

I really like the Navy SEAL guy. It's about time they crossed paths with someone as dangerous as they are that they can't run circles around.

He's Chett from the Weird Science tv series. Also, Tobias Beecher from Oz.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

leidend posted:

I hope the series ends with communism sweeping across the globe and all rich people being up against a wall.

Spoiler alert: Nope. :haw:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Always be wary of a female assassin's magic heart attack aerosol whilst swimming laps alone in a pool.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

The reason nobody suspected the 9/11 hijackers was due to the fact that they'd consistantly frequent strip clubs and drink alcohol and do all sorts of non-Islamic extremist stuff. They blended right in.

You're right. Philip and Elizabeth being so viciously anti-religion could backfire on them somewhere down the road and arouse the suspicions of some random churchgoing person in the community. If not this season, then next season.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Exactly. Revolution went from "meh" in season 1 to "pretty drat awesome" in season 2. It's like their writing staff was replaced by cool people.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Your toupee(s) aren't fooling everyone, Philip.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Lawrence Edward posted:

I was seriously bummed out when I realized that Tyrant is not about some despot on Mars.

TYRANT: Geev dees peepul AYUH!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Without Philip's blessing, Elizabeth goes to turn Paige to their cause, only to find out that the Mossad recruited her TWO YEARS AGO.

Paige doubletaps her mother and then blows the house up after creating a gas leak bomb with a lighter and a can of roach poison. (Henry is staying at a friends house down the street, so he lives)

SWERVE, MOTHERFUCKERS

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

howe_sam posted:

Have they been teasing the Korobeiniki in all the scenes at the Rezidentura this season, or was last night the first time? Or was I just imagining it? There were a couple moments where it sounded like the score was about to break out into the Tetris Theme.

I noticed that, as well. It was absolutely the Tetris theme, but sounded like it was missing the last two notes. It was a motif they've been reserving for Oleg & Nina interaction scenes at the Rezidentura for a few weeks, now. I heard it, too; you're not the only one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I enjoyed the Tetris theme being used as a musical motif in several Soviet embassy scenes last season.

• Locked thread