Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Lord_Ferritos posted:

Rip your dick off and throw it in a river

I would, but this broken glass ain't gonna gently caress itself.

Trainee Eve Director -Missartaq-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

OP's last post was on Feb 27, did we win?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Helpimscared posted:

OP's last post was on Feb 27, did we win?

Many of us still play Eve, and OP has almost certainly moved on. So, no.

Marmalade Marinade
Feb 20, 2013
Inside tank of fuel is not fuel but love,
Above us, there is nothing above
But the stars above.
After deciding to make more bad decisions in my life, I felt like returning to MMOs was the most efficient start. I'd been having a bad spout of social activity and need a chance to be a repulsive recluse again. After being rejected by the goon clan, I feel like my inner basement dweller is alive and well once again.

But really, this game is pretty fun. It's like X3 with better NPCs (because they are actually people but I'm trying to ignore that fact)

Parpy
Oct 23, 2009

Ducklings have been known to imprint on, and imitate, species in close vicinity -- especially cats and dogs.

~SMcD
Free Hoopz

-Missartaq

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lord_Ferritos posted:

Rip your dick off and throw it in a river

Whoah this guy's hardcore

Anunnaki
Dec 2, 2014
GOONZ make eve a Better Game

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Anunnaki posted:

GOONZ make eve a Better Game

Hello, friend.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Parpy posted:

Free Hoopz

-Missartaq

Marmalade Marinade
Feb 20, 2013
Inside tank of fuel is not fuel but love,
Above us, there is nothing above
But the stars above.
So far I've gotten my binary spaceships blown up by real people twice now. Once by some Russian gatecamper and another time by some dickhead camping a mission NPC. Although to be honest the second one was my fault, I started running away and forgot to actually fight back until it was basically too late, at which time I realized the only things doing damage to me were two lovely drones that I could have taken out long ago. Took one out but the other got my ship, but at least they didn't get my pod. Considering it was .8 sec space I can't imagine that he made it out.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!

Marmalade Marinade posted:

So far I've gotten my binary spaceships blown up by real people twice now. Once by some Russian gatecamper and another time by some dickhead camping a mission NPC. Although to be honest the second one was my fault, I started running away and forgot to actually fight back until it was basically too late, at which time I realized the only things doing damage to me were two lovely drones that I could have taken out long ago. Took one out but the other got my ship, but at least they didn't get my pod. Considering it was .8 sec space I can't imagine that he made it out.
Missartaq likes this.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Donnerberg posted:

Missartaq likes this.

DarkMalfunction
Sep 5, 2014

EVE University Recommended Skillplan, both Minimum and Advanced level. That is all.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

DarkMalfunction posted:

EVE University Recommended Skillplan, both Minimum and Advanced level. That is all.

No.

Shut up.

Let this thread die.

What are you even...?

Margaret Thatcher
Jan 2, 2013

by Cowcaster

Fathis Munk posted:

No.

Shut up.

Let this thread die.

What are you even...?

No, I need this thread. It's the only one I can post in.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Margaret Thatcher posted:

The harshest of punishments.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Every time I see you post I'm reminded of how glad I am the internet wasn't around when I was 13.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

I am sure there are other places for you to post. Learn to chill with the BYOB squad.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

darthzeta88 posted:

I am sure there are other places for you to post. Learn to chill with the BYOB squad.

Careful, you might inadvertently get him started with the devil's lettuce!

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

You know who smoked weed? Hitler and Stalin.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

Master Bateman posted:

You know who smoked weed? Hitler and Stalin.

Prencleeve won't be nearly as successful as either one.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

Noctis Horrendae posted:

Prencleeve won't be nearly as successful as either one.

Hitler killed himself also. I don't know if we would be lucky enough for Preencleve to be able to follow those footsteps.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

darthzeta88 posted:

Hitler killed himself also. I don't know if we would be lucky enough for Preencleve to be able to follow those footsteps.

Ship him off to BYOB. We'll give it our best shot.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
alright OP just contract me all your poo poo and we can start helping you move too our super exclusive goonswarm space hideout and then you can really start playing the game. BTW im a goonswarm officer

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

I prestiged in EVE Online, and all I have to show for it is this shitty medal.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

alright OP just contract me all your poo poo and we can start helping you move too our super exclusive goonswarm space hideout and then you can really start playing the game. BTW im a goonswarm officer

And we have gone full circle... :)

I just love you guys, hope you all had a great Christmas and an awesome new year, and that 2015 is treating you ok...

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Jesus has risen from the grave

--MIssartaq

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Fathis Munk posted:

Jesus has risen from the grave

--MIssartaq

Hello again Fmunk,

Naaaa not the grave, its not quite that bad, but I have allot of work RL, and sadly as always RL comes first.

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Darn, I must be loosing it, almost forgot to double post and sign my post, good thing i caught it before any of you noticed it.

And ofc the editing of the post... :)

-Missartaq (Nearly made a "no no", there)

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

You are also an idiot.

AppliedPhilosophy
Aug 7, 2012

Parpy posted:

Free Hoopz

-Missartaq

Tim, please.

--MIssartaq

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Missartaq posted:

Darn, I must be loosing it, almost forgot to double post and sign my post, good thing i caught it before any of you noticed it.

And ofc the editing of the post... :)

-Missartaq (Nearly made a "no no", there)

The men, we spared them,
If they were fit and healthy, they were sent to the asteroid mines, why waste drones when we have a steady supply of expendables?
If the women were comely, we had arrangements with the pleasure hubs, if not, the mines,
The children, well, we had a customer for them, a certain Missartaq, but pretty soon, our raids became less chaotic, as we could be sure we would find every one of those Vacuum farmers at the airlocks.
You'd always know a space farm had been plundered, due to the freeze dried kids orbiting the roid.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica
You know what would make this thread better OP? Cocaine would. Lots and lots of cocaine.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica
I am curious if the OP is literally still alive.

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!
Is it worth it to keep dragging this old poo poo thread out of the grave?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

goattrails posted:

Is it worth it to keep dragging this old poo poo thread out of the grave?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Let this thread die zeta, it has earned it.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
I knew there was a reason I kept this bookmarked.

OP how is GoonWaffe treating you?

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

uwaeve posted:

I knew there was a reason I kept this bookmarked.

OP how is GoonWaffe treating you?

If its me that are the OP in question, then I can only say that i havnt been very active in EVE, so i guess the answer would have to be, GoonWaffe have not been a problem since the last time.

Hope you all are OK, and having the time of your lives, I have finally moved on to lvl 4 missions and past the 30 mill SP mark, and I'm having a blast in my recreantly acquired battleship.

- Missartaq (Nothing further to add at this point)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Missartaq posted:

Hope you all are OK, and having the time of your lives, I have finally moved on to lvl 4 missions and past the 30 mill SP mark, and I'm having a blast in my recreantly acquired battleship.

time 2 biomass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!
Wow, this poo poo is seriously still going?

- Missartaq

• Locked thread