Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Ktb posted:

I also had a large teddy bear that was hard and not at all fluffy and worst of all made a horrible groaning noise when you tipped it over. I think it was meant to be a growl but it sounded in pain or possessed or something. I refused to play with it and it sat untouched in my room for ages until it fell over in the night and scared the poo poo out of me and was banished to the attic which I was then scared of for some time because it was up there.. waiting for me.

For a few days when I was 10 or so I would hear whispering the backyard when it was quiet. Just indistinct whispering that I could not pin down or understand, like ambient noises in a survivial horror game or if you wandered into a decepit vault in Fallout. I tried to ignore it, but it wouldn't go away. I accidently found the source of it while playing-it was an old radio that my Dad had thrown in a trailer full of garbage to haul to the dump; it's batteries where almost depleted but it was still picking up the radio. Toys with batteries in it can be scary when left to their own devices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread