Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

"Shepard." - Wrex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scandalous Wench
Aug 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.

- AM from I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream

Dogan
Aug 2, 2006

Driver 2 posted:

:phoneb: Next wagon's heavy with the jelly. Take it out before it gets across town.

quote:

:madmax: It's okay! I'm gonna shoot you in the head!

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
In Batman: Arkhram Origins The villain Copperhead, who for those unfamiliar with Batman lore, is basically a re-skinned Catwoman who licks her blades in a seductive manner when she is about to kill Batman, whereas Catwoman would lick her claws or fur like a cat cleaning itself except she does it to get Batman riled up and Harley Quinn who tries to lick or kiss the Joker who rebuffs her with a gadget like a fake flower that squirts water and then goes "I can't believe you fell for that old trick, Harley, my dear! I wish the Batman was that stupid *looks gaily at Batman and licks his lips seductively* since he shares animation data with Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Copperhead, but not Oracle, who you would discover is basically a re-skin of an unused Green Goblin model, if you examined the file size and name.

So Copperhead has just been hogtied after a fight with Batman and goes "You can't leave me like this!" and Batman simply leans in real close to her face which is still trying to do seductive licks and winks despite Batman punching the sh*t out of her face and her mascara running because she is tearing up or maybe the game engine just doesn't do shadow on faces very well; either way the Batman is stone cold and says; "watch me" and then starts to jump away backwards while shooting batarangs in her face, or that's what I did anyway since the controls have been handed back to the player again at this point and the Origins controls are really that bad.

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
Morpheus: The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data-mining algorithms.

Deus Ex.

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

If you've come for the fork you'll be sorely disappointed.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...
[casually playing golf FOOTBALL in his office as JackMAHRK approaches] Oh, so assassin has come over my last defense, and he is come to murder me! In end, what is separating man from slave? Is money? Or is power? No, no, no, you listen young man, and I will tell you. Man chooses; slave obey. You think just because you have memory: some farm, maybe family, old donkey, an air-o-plane, big crash, and then you is here. Was there really family? Chickens? Did air-o-plane crash, or was hijacked? Come down by something less than man, something sleepwalk through life until was activated by simple phrase from their old man donkey? Was man sent to kill, or slave? Man chooses; Slave obeys. Come here. [Ryan's office door opens; Jack MAHRK approaches] Stop, would kindly? [JackMAHRK obeys] Would kindly? Is powerful phrase. Leetle bit familiar phrase? [JackMAHRK recalls all the times AtlasLISA said "Would you kindly"] Sit, would kindly? [Jack sits] Stand, would kindly? [JackMAHRK stands, Ryan motioning him up with his clubFOOTBALL] Now be Running. [JackMAHRK runs] Be Stoppping now. [JackMAHRK stops] Turn around, now. [JackMAHRK turns to face Ryan] Man chooses; slave obeys. [hands JackMAHRK his golf clubFOOTBALL] Kill! [JackMAHRK strikes Ryan in the head] Man chooses! [JackMAHRK strikes again] Slave obeys! [JackMAHRK strikes again] No Mickey Mouse stuff!! OBEY!! [JackMAHRK lodges the gold clubFOOTBALL in Ryan's skull; Ryan falls over dead]

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Do you feel like a hero yet?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

I've a blade with your name on it.

Infinite Oregano
Dec 31, 2007

I'm going to make my friends eat infinite oregano and they'll have to do it because the recipe says so!
I have things to do, one not being sitting on me duffer talking to you!

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Phrasing posted:

If you've come for the fork you'll be sorely disappointed.

I'm sorry I had to kill you, but I must admit--I'm enjoying the silence.

also:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I'm sorry I had to kill you, but I must admit--I'm enjoying the silence.

also:

Lex could be pretty brutal.

• Locked thread