Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
Serve the Emperor above all others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
Stay away from the Summoner!

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
"Bitch took my skull!" - Noted orator and philanthropist Fifty "Fiddy" Cent

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME!

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
"Actually I did ask for this" - Adam Jensen

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
"I can't believe it, all this time, I was the Final Fantasy" - Brother, FFX-2

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
"This nonary game is a bunch of horseshit!!!" - Quark, Virtue's Last Reward.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"E lyh'd pameaja ed, ymm drec desa, E fyc dra Vehym Vyhdyco"

You and I are going to get along just fine.

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
"If we can reverse the polarity, we'll slingshot past the mass relay and straight into the Stargate. I just pray the old man got that tractor beam out of commission." - [Crew Member], FTL

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
"Well Dialla, looks like we are Trapped again, heh heh" - Dan McNeely, Newgrounds: The Movie: The Video Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010
"They say war changes a man. They say that years later, he can return to his old life, his friends, his family, and yet nothing is ever quite what it was. It's in the eyes. That long stare, that betrays only a glimpse of the unimaginable horrors he witnessed. When I return, I wonder what they will see in mine?

Everything had gone to poo poo. I hauled myself up against the ruined stone pillar that in centuries-past had formed the entrance of a grand alien cathedral. I wonder how many years since it witnessed its last congregation? Now it was my salvation, as shots from the Pulse Rifle Mk III with acid customisation thudded into its stoic, inert frame. I grimaced as the pain only now burst through the adrenaline-high and began to pierce through my senses. A quick inspection revealed a thick warm blood trickle oozing out from the gash in my Trillium armour plating. Heh, just a scratch, I chuckled darkly. It could have been worse...

I gazed down at the sad mechanical remnants of my erstwhile best-friend and companion. Clank never saw the shot that killed him. It could so easily have been me. Qwark was nowhere to be seen, presumably face first in the dirt with a dozen Buzz Blades in his back. Bastards.

But they wouldn't get me that easy. This Lombax still has some fight in him. I wheeled around out of cover and only now was I confronted with my assailant. Dr. Nefarious. His ruby-red eyes glinted madly as his maniacal laugh echoed across the valley. His butler and loyal bodyguard, Lawrence, grinned at me with dagger-teeth. The robot squadron that ambushed us was poised to strike.

The grin quickly soured as all eyes focused on the Groovitron glove in my right hand. I wasted no time. In a single fluid motion I tossed a Disco Sphere right into the heart of the squad and unsheathed the Sonic Erupter. As the little Xenogete purred into life, I looked my nemesis in the eye. 'Let's Dance.' I squeezed the trigger. " - Ratchet [Monologue], Ratchet & Clank: Clank's Day Off.

• Locked thread