Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

*stumbles in panting, dropping a crude makeshift melee weapon consisting of a hammer and a knife duct-taped together, pats around his bloodstained and torn clothing and, satisfied that he remains unbitten, breathes a sigh of relief before straightening up and looking around the room* Greetings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Farewell.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

"Farewell."

"Farewell."

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost
Hail, heroes. Who among you dare seek the wizard master?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Extra Koos posted:

"Farewell."

*laughs* Greetings

Extra Koos posted:

"Farewell."

*sighs* Greetings.

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008
*looks around the bar contemplatively* Play something from the jukebox, if you please, barkeep.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Glambagss posted:

I dare

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

Glambagss posted:

me

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
*bursts suddenly and dramatically through the front entrance* BARKEEP! This is a matter of dire urgency, I must use -- Ah, greetings, DARPA Dad. Same to you, good Kobold. As I was saying, Barkeep I must, with great haste and speed -- Hullo prefuse, that's a handsome NIntendo 3DS. Hail and well met, Jon Hendren, I see you have fared well in the Egg Crusades. My apologies, I get sidetracked easily, Barkeep I require, ah, old ghostbones is here... Drat... Barkeep I must... Yikes, a steam powered gunblade... requested_username had best keep the peace or face a stern challenger. Barkeep I simply cannot any longer -- No They Will Not, The FLying Fish, Bitchtits McGee, That DICK the elf, the small yellow creature with an uncircumcised penis for a face, halleys comet, the moon, fresh catchphrase, ginsing the grey, culdesac, Tex Murdock the valiant steed, the friendly cat, Kraftwerk Singles, Cosmic CHarlie, systran, qnqnx, Yelharda, sleeptalker, the scary dragon, PIss Sodastream, a Greetings to you all, it's good to be in such fine company. Now, barkeep I urgently require the usage of the bathroom and ask that either you pay no mind to the brown puddle that has spread since I began my greetings, or alternatively offer it a hearty welcome and Greetings. Greetings.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Glambagss posted:

Farewell.

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
*opens up grindr to trawl for fellow weary travellers who enjoy ATLUS-published PSP title unboxing videos*

*gets a hit, they both look at each other*

"greetings," they say, knowingly and with an implied wink

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Piss Sodastream posted:

*A stout man staggers through the door, his attire a pair of blue overalls, and a once-matching red t-shirt and cap, all tattered up as if he's worn them for ages without a single wash. Once making his way to the counter, the man removes his hat and sets it on the counter, then takes his seat.*

"Greetings bartender, I have an inquiry and I think you can help, in the meantime will you bring me your strongest ale?"
i beat up this guy and kick him out

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Hullo prefuse, that's a handsome NIntendo 3DS. Hail and well met,
thank you and greetings

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DARPA Dad posted:

*looks around the bar contemplatively* Play something from the jukebox, if you please, barkeep.

[[OOC: There's no music allowed]]

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

*bursts suddenly and dramatically through the front entrance* BARKEEP! This is a matter of dire urgency, I must use -- Ah, greetings, DARPA Dad. Same to you, good Kobold. As I was saying, Barkeep I must, with great haste and speed -- Hullo prefuse, that's a handsome NIntendo 3DS. Hail and well met, Jon Hendren, I see you have fared well in the Egg Crusades. My apologies, I get sidetracked easily, Barkeep I require, ah, old ghostbones is here... Drat... Barkeep I must... Yikes, a steam powered gunblade... requested_username had best keep the peace or face a stern challenger. Barkeep I simply cannot any longer -- No They Will Not, The FLying Fish, Bitchtits McGee, That DICK the elf, the small yellow creature with an uncircumcised penis for a face, halleys comet, the moon, fresh catchphrase, ginsing the grey, culdesac, Tex Murdock the valiant steed, the friendly cat, Kraftwerk Singles, Cosmic CHarlie, systran, qnqnx, Yelharda, sleeptalker, the scary dragon, PIss Sodastream, a Greetings to you all, it's good to be in such fine company. Now, barkeep I urgently require the usage of the bathroom and ask that either you pay no mind to the brown puddle that has spread since I began my greetings, or alternatively offer it a hearty welcome and Greetings. Greetings.

Greetings.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Hello.

funny way to spell
Nov 4, 2012

Triticum Guzzler posted:

"Greetings."

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Greetings, I was just on my way out. Farewell.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Greetings

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

Triticum Guzzler posted:

*reappears in a burst of doves and ravens* Greetings.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

((ooc: you have been ejected from the inn. mods? mods??))

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

"Greetings."

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

"Greetings!"

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Farewell.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Greetings.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*Finally exits the inn*

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Prefuse posted:

(([Paging: Winson Paine]))

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Prefuse posted:

((Ooc: kill yourself))

Farewell

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*Enters inn* "Greetings all, i forgot my hat"

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Greetings

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Piss Sodastream posted:

((Ooc: kill yourself))

i alert the bouncer

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

The Flying Fish posted:

*Enters inn* "Greetings all, i forgot my hat"

*Bursts in, having completed his sex, and kills you* You are dead now. *leaves*

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

i alert the bouncer

"Farewell!"

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

rawdog pozfail posted:

Farewell

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rawdog pozfail posted:

[[OOC: um this should be done via dice rolls, i'm armed with a light saber and have a hat, mods??]]

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
((OOC)) im new to rping, sorry

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

The Flying Fish posted:

[[OOC: um this should be done via dice rolls, i'm armed with a light saber and have a hat, mods??]]

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Although the dragon cannot hear you over the din of the tavern, he sees you gesture towards him, and seems to understand what you are saying. A plume of smoke wafts out of his nose, and you hear a snort, barely audible over the many conversations going on in the room. From a distance, your eyes catch his. The dragons silver eyes have an unnatural glisten to them, and they seem to be saying "greetings."

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
*enquires to the yellow, phallus-faced creature as to whether it has a sister*

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

i alert the bouncer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004