Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"Greetings," said the elf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

no they will not posted:

gently caress this, thread was great until the grognards showed up. I'm out.

Greetings, there

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Extra Koos posted:

"Farewell."

*laughs* Greetings

Extra Koos posted:

"Farewell."

*sighs* Greetings.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DARPA Dad posted:

*looks around the bar contemplatively* Play something from the jukebox, if you please, barkeep.

[[OOC: There's no music allowed]]

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have a dark past, but I good, at heart.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mm....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ghost bones posted:

*Taps three mana and casts a shrouding spell [[rolled 15: moderate success]] to conceal himself from sight of the adventuring party and follows them to the Jersey Shore, peeking from behind horse carts and lurking in shadows* Hmm, let us see how powerful this Wizard Master truly is. *rubbing hands thoughtfully and with menace*

GREETINGS! [[rolled 20: critical hit]]

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

*yawns and stumbles out of his room at the Inn, that he rented a while ago because he's been here a while ago* Greetings

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

systran posted:

*a fearsome ghoul enters the Ethermyst Inn and starts shoving people pretty hard*

Gree-hey. Gr-hey! Greeti- hey stop that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Greetings

• Locked thread