Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

*bursts through the door in a cloud of steam, adjusts his brass-plated goggles to his forehead, and dusts the soot off his sleeves and waistcoat* Greetings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

*stumbles in panting, dropping a crude makeshift melee weapon consisting of a hammer and a knife duct-taped together, pats around his bloodstained and torn clothing and, satisfied that he remains unbitten, breathes a sigh of relief before straightening up and looking around the room* Greetings.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

*strides in through saloon doors casually* Greetings! May I have your attention, gentlemen? Lately, I've been able to get some pretty strong head resonance from around F4 and up. Sometimes I can even bring it down to Eb4 or D4. It feels closer to a falsetto than chest, but I can give it sort of a meaty, operatic sound by adding kind of a "squeezing" sensation inside my throat. I'm still not sure whether it's proper technique, but if it doesn't feel painful or strained, it can't hurt, right?

• Locked thread