Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

A kobold walks through the door. "Greetings, all."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

The kobold turns on his seat. "Greetings."

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

Extra Koos posted:

Koos Group turns toward the Kobold, propping himself on his elbow against the bar. "Greetings."

"Greetings. I cannot decide what to order, might I ask your suggestion?"

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

Extra Koos posted:

"The centaur milk, with some blueberry pancakes, a tray of fried capon legs, french toast bursting with strawberries, sauteed pike from the endless sea, and a skin of our moon wine, is what I'd recommend," he recommends.

"I'll take it!" the kobold said, reaching for his coin pouch. "That is, uh, if you accept Imperial Electrum Coins as payment."

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

Extra Koos posted:

Koos Group shakes his head sadly, and hikes this thumb toward the sign that says No Imperial Electrum Coins.

The kobold looks dejected for a moment, but then turns and says,

catdynamite posted:

a small white cat with a long pink scarf walks in. "greetings"

"Greetings."

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

*includes self in conversation awkwardly* Greetings.

"Greetings."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobold Sex Tape
Feb 17, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

*bursts suddenly and dramatically through the front entrance* BARKEEP! This is a matter of dire urgency, I must use -- Ah, greetings, DARPA Dad. Same to you, good Kobold. As I was saying, Barkeep I must, with great haste and speed -- Hullo prefuse, that's a handsome NIntendo 3DS. Hail and well met, Jon Hendren, I see you have fared well in the Egg Crusades. My apologies, I get sidetracked easily, Barkeep I require, ah, old ghostbones is here... Drat... Barkeep I must... Yikes, a steam powered gunblade... requested_username had best keep the peace or face a stern challenger. Barkeep I simply cannot any longer -- No They Will Not, The FLying Fish, Bitchtits McGee, That DICK the elf, the small yellow creature with an uncircumcised penis for a face, halleys comet, the moon, fresh catchphrase, ginsing the grey, culdesac, Tex Murdock the valiant steed, the friendly cat, Kraftwerk Singles, Cosmic CHarlie, systran, qnqnx, Yelharda, sleeptalker, the scary dragon, PIss Sodastream, a Greetings to you all, it's good to be in such fine company. Now, barkeep I urgently require the usage of the bathroom and ask that either you pay no mind to the brown puddle that has spread since I began my greetings, or alternatively offer it a hearty welcome and Greetings. Greetings.

"Greetings."

• Locked thread