Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Prefuse starts playing Phoenix Wright on his 3DS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

"I hope i get some good streetpasses in here."

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Piss Sodastream posted:

*A stout man staggers through the door, his attire a pair of blue overalls, and a once-matching red t-shirt and cap, all tattered up as if he's worn them for ages without a single wash. Once making his way to the counter, the man removes his hat and sets it on the counter, then takes his seat.*

"Greetings bartender, I have an inquiry and I think you can help, in the meantime will you bring me your strongest ale?"
i beat up this guy and kick him out

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Hullo prefuse, that's a handsome NIntendo 3DS. Hail and well met,
thank you and greetings

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

((ooc: you have been ejected from the inn. mods? mods??))

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

i alert the bouncer

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

I AM THE MOON posted:

i gather the motley party of Prefuse, Myself, DARPA Dad (who with his +3 to motley is barely motley enough), and Winson Paine to go on the Quest
I accept this quest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

I continue to play on my 3DS. "I hope this place has lots of streetpasses too."

• Locked thread