Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always
*Sits in the corner mysteriously wearing a woolen cloak and thoughtfully puffing on a mysterious weed in a pipe. tips large brimmed 'wizard' (magus) hat towards the new arrivals* "Hail and well met fellow travelers."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

*Raises eyebrows and takes another puff but otherwise says nothing*

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

*nods* Greetings.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

fresh catchphrase posted:

*A tall elf in a long black cloak enters, swishing furiously*

"Greets, mates."

*Raises eyebrows, surprised to see an Elf and a Kobold in the same inn* Ah, hmm. . . greetings.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

no they will not posted:

I don't want to drink the hellwater.

*raises one hand covered in glittering rings of mysterious purpose* I shall take his then. *nods to no they will not* Greetings.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

Greetings. *swirls his cloak around him and then vanishes in a glittering shower of mysterious runes*

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

*bursts suddenly and dramatically through the front entrance* BARKEEP! This is a matter of dire urgency, I must use -- Ah, greetings, DARPA Dad. Same to you, good Kobold. As I was saying, Barkeep I must, with great haste and speed -- Hullo prefuse, that's a handsome NIntendo 3DS. Hail and well met, Jon Hendren, I see you have fared well in the Egg Crusades. My apologies, I get sidetracked easily, Barkeep I require, ah, old ghostbones is here... Drat... Barkeep I must... Yikes, a steam powered gunblade... requested_username had best keep the peace or face a stern challenger. Barkeep I simply cannot any longer -- No They Will Not, The FLying Fish, Bitchtits McGee, That DICK the elf, the small yellow creature with an uncircumcised penis for a face, halleys comet, the moon, fresh catchphrase, ginsing the grey, culdesac, Tex Murdock the valiant steed, the friendly cat, Kraftwerk Singles, Cosmic CHarlie, systran, qnqnx, Yelharda, sleeptalker, the scary dragon, PIss Sodastream, a Greetings to you all, it's good to be in such fine company. Now, barkeep I urgently require the usage of the bathroom and ask that either you pay no mind to the brown puddle that has spread since I began my greetings, or alternatively offer it a hearty welcome and Greetings. Greetings.

*reappears in a burst of doves and ravens* Greetings.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

*Taps three mana and casts a shrouding spell [[rolled 15: moderate success]] to conceal himself from sight of the adventuring party and follows them to the Jersey Shore, peeking from behind horse carts and lurking in shadows* Hmm, let us see how powerful this Wizard Master truly is. *rubbing hands thoughtfully and with menace*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

swamp izzo posted:

Greetings.

Greetings

• Locked thread