Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

The Ethermyst Inn sits at the nexus between worlds, where anyone can be found, and anything can happen. Being in the Ether, its layout, appearance, and even landscape shift and alter, some say in accordance with the will and subconscious of its visitors.

Within, an older gentleman in an apron known as Koos Group leans against the inside of the bar, waiting to serve tonight's patrons.

Extra Koos fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Feb 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

Koos Group raises his head to the newcomer and nods in greetings. "Greetings."

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

Kobold Sex Tape posted:

A kobold walks through the door. "Greetings, all."

Koos is no stranger to kobolds, and so remains unfazed by his appearance. "Greetings."

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

Notorious BIGOT posted:

"Milk please, barkeep" I yell.

Koos Group pours Jon Hendren a tall glass of ice-cold 2% milk. "At least there's one dairy product you still like," he cracks.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

Requested_Username posted:

*swaggers into the bar, adjusting my aetherical steam-powered gunblade*

"Excuse me bartender, I'll have a flagon of your finest non-alcoholic beer,"

*turns directly towards the camera*

"Because I don't need alcohol or drugs to live the high life."

Koos Group tilts a mug and fill it with a non-alcoholic IPA, which has been enchanted to taste just as drat good as a normal IPA; then slides it down to Damian.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

no they will not posted:

*Walks in* Greetings.

"Greetings."

"Greetings."

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

Koos Group turns toward the Kobold, propping himself on his elbow against the bar. "Greetings."

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

Prefuse posted:

"I hope i get some good streetpasses in here."

Koos pats the DS just barely protruding from the pocket in his apron, with the street pass light blinking, and winks.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

"Greetings."

Notorious BIGOT posted:

Thank you. Greetings.

Greetings.

Kobold Sex Tape posted:

"Greetings. I cannot decide what to order, might I ask your suggestion?"

"The centaur milk, with some blueberry pancakes, a tray of fried capon legs, french toast bursting with strawberries, sauteed pike from the endless sea, and a skin of our moon wine, is what I'd recommend," he recommends.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

Kobold Sex Tape posted:

"I'll take it!" the kobold said, reaching for his coin pouch. "That is, uh, if you accept Imperial Electrum Coins as payment."

Koos Group shakes his head sadly, and hikes this thumb toward the sign that says No Imperial Electrum Coins.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

ginsing posted:

ginsing's weathered grey cloak hangs solemnly over his capacious shoulders, its tattered hood drapes carelessly over his head. He effortlessly swings open the thick, heavy oaken door to the peculiar inn, though he directs his gaze only to the floor. His tabard, to onlookers, seems to be one of noble heraldry; the tabard is too ornate to be worn by a rugged, war-torn, masculine ranger. Alas, ginsing's immaculate tabard, which flawlessly hugs his well-toned abdomen, is in perfect condition because he has never lost a battle, and thus it has never been pierced or torn. It also compliments the hue of his cloak in such a way, being a slightly darker hue of grey, that it would appear to others as though he were a man who cared very much about his attire and appearance, but he doesn't really at all, because he's a ranger.

He looks up and directs his piercing gaze at the frail, elderly barkeep. "Heh..." ginsing slyly remarks, "...you got somethin' to say, old man?"

"Greetings."

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

The Flying Fish posted:

*places lightsaber of table* "Barkeep, a small glass cheapest beverage for all of my new friends here"

Koos Group remains impassive for a moment, looking concerned. "If you're sure, sir," he finally says, passing out glasses of hellwater.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

I AM THE MOON posted:

*PSP-1000 runs out of batteries, due to its poor-quality construction*

*shrugs, approaches the Koos to ask where the power outlet is.*

Koos points to the generator, which houses a lightning elemental and is covered in outlets from every country.

catdynamite posted:

a small white cat with a long pink scarf walks in. "greetings"

Tapping his nose, the bartender returns his greeting. "Greetings."

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

no they will not posted:

I don't want to drink the hellwater.

(( You don't know it's hellwater. ))

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

The Flying Fish posted:

*Stands suddenly knocking over several tables and spilling drinks on the whole bar* "You refuse my offer?"

Koos looks disapprovingly at the devastation Eldrick has left, then retrieves a gargantuan hammer that was hanging from the wall, with "Ban" written across it.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

I AM THE MOON posted:

i roll to seduce the lightning elemental into charging my psp

It recharges your PSP, and communicates its love for you by glitching the game you're playing, Virtue's Last Reward.

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

about_face posted:

pre:
Name: Yelharda
Race: Avian
Background: Apostate
Career: Mage
Level: 5
*Walks into the bar removes her pants and unloads a stomachful of stink sticks and stick mud on the floor via her cloacae*

"Greetings"

The bartender's eyes water in disgust, and he vows never to speak to the creature. "Greetings."

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

The Flying Fish posted:

Sorry freinds but i must retire for the night. Farewell.

"Farewell."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Koos
Nov 2, 2013

"Farewell."

"Farewell."

• Locked thread