Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
on spec
Feb 2, 2014

ginsing's weathered grey cloak hangs solemnly over his capacious shoulders, its tattered hood drapes carelessly over his head. He effortlessly swings open the thick, heavy oaken door to the peculiar inn, though he directs his gaze only to the floor. His tabard, to onlookers, seems to be one of noble heraldry; the tabard is too ornate to be worn by a rugged, war-torn, masculine ranger. Alas, ginsing's immaculate tabard, which flawlessly hugs his well-toned abdomen, is in perfect condition because he has never lost a battle, and thus it has never been pierced or torn. It also compliments the hue of his cloak in such a way, being a slightly darker hue of grey, that it would appear to others as though he were a man who cared very much about his attire and appearance, but he doesn't really at all, because he's a ranger.

He looks up and directs his piercing gaze at the frail, elderly barkeep. "Heh..." ginsing slyly remarks, "...you got somethin' to say, old man?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

Extra Koos posted:

"Greetings."

The old man's mind was sharper than his appearance had led ginsing to believe.

"Hail, barkeep.

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

catdynamite posted:

a small white cat with a long pink scarf walks in. "greetings"

*ginsing attempts to pat catdynamite with +1 strength*

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

little munchkin posted:

Suddenly a scary dragon approaches the party, breathing fire and roaring and stuff. He's really scary, he has scales and talons and the talons are scary as well. There's some blood on his talons because he just got done killing a bunch of people. You can tell it's a boy dragon because his wiener is showing.

"Greetings!" says the dragon.

ginsing uses the dragon's fiery breath to light a well-packed Newport. ((OOC: it's a 100))

"Hail, beast." *blows smoke in the air after saying that*

on spec
Feb 2, 2014

systran posted:

i try to go on the quest, but I'm already too high level, instead I leave the inn, saying "Fare ye well" and exit dramatically.

everyone wonders where I went and regrets not asking me where I got my fingerless gloves from

*wonders*

• Locked thread