Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Total Eclipse of the Heart
A lithe man with cool fingerless gloves and his bangs swept to the right side enters. He also is wearing glasses, which he pushes up daintily (but it looks cool how he does it, think like an anime character). He huffs, and sweeps his bangs to the left side. "Greetings."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

*cracks his knuckles*

"Which of you plebs is going to play a game of dice with me?" *daintily re-adjusts his glasses* *squints menacingly*

((note to DM, we will roll six-sided dice in game, but you will roll three d20 to determine the results of our rolls))

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

*opens up grindr to trawl for fellow weary travellers who enjoy ATLUS-published PSP title unboxing videos*

*gets a hit, they both look at each other*

"greetings," they say, knowingly and with an implied wink

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

*enquires to the yellow, phallus-faced creature as to whether it has a sister*

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

Glambagss posted:

U must gather a motley party of adventurers to seek the wizard

[[ooc: as has already been established in the canon (see page 1) 'wizard' is referred to as 'magus' in this world, and the plural is 'magii']]

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

i try to go on the quest, but I'm already too high level, instead I leave the inn, saying "Fare ye well" and exit dramatically.

everyone wonders where I went and regrets not asking me where I got my fingerless gloves from

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

systran returns from his mysterious quest, his bangs are dishevelled sexily and he has an intriguing scar on his face. Everyone wonders what he has accomplished and what level he has reached. He looks grimly at the weary travelers, but doesn't even say "greetings." He cracks his knuckles, one-handed on each side, then walks to his room without even saying "farewell." Everyone thinks he seems really cool.

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

*a fearsome ghoul enters the Ethermyst Inn and starts shoving people pretty hard*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angel opportunity
Sep 7, 2004

The ghoul feels remorse.

• Locked thread