Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004
My God, it's taking over america!
How they didn't rip Kelly from head to toe as a seasoned queen is astonishing. She's going to get a pass and that's nonsense.

Edit: well poo poo, I was way wrong

Way way wrong. Thank god, what a mess. Looked like she was going to take a dump on stage.

GRINK HELCH fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004
I thought Gia was going to be lifeless, but then untucked happened. Love her. Serious reader.

GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004
Darienne Lake was amazing. It's a shame about the outfit, but that lip synch had me gagging. Loved it.

As Speed Crazy said, Magnolia Crawford was horrendous. What a horrible human being.

GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004

Illuen posted:

Can we trade in these horrible Gilead HIV ads for last seasons puppet HIV commercials?

Milk is making me want to pour myself a big bowl of cereal. Bianca is funny but girl needs to be able to turn it off, or she's going to wear thin quickly. Coming in to this I had written off Trinity Bonet, but anyone giving Queen Amidala realness gets a nod of approval for me. I also don't want to hear another word about Courtney Act's sex life.

Trinity Bonet is amazing, also I love that she has fake teeth because her real grill is busted.

GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004
I finally got me and my partner's rucap of Episode 1 & 2 up. Appreciate if you all check it out

This week's mini-challenge was amazing.

GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004
Holy poo poo that runway was amazing. Leganja, April, Darienne, Bianca, Milk, even Adore looked good. That was... Unreal.

GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004
Adore should have been on the bottom. That was a drat good lip sync.

GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004
My partner and I got our RuCap of Episode 3 finally up.

My partner says he really understands why Adore was safe, and I think he has an interesting perspective.

quote:

but [April] still looked far worse in the final product than Adore did

I think that is largely it too, but I still love April and everything she does (C'mon, Ariel realness during the mini-challenge, that was awesome), and I don't understand why Michelle and Ru did not give her feedback even when she asked for it. With other queens they were more than willing to help out. It was total nonsense.

GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004

angerbeet posted:

It reads like a book report for a book you hate. You're trying very hard to use a voice in your writing that isn't your own. Also you misspelled DeLorean - although your piece created a great deal of dolor so maybe you're not far off! ;)

e: You used a static picture and the caption "this looks better in motion" - use a .gif.

Awful. See me after class, if you eventually find some.

poo poo, not our intention at all (since it is two writers). Tried to stay optimistic about the show compared to how sites like queerty feel. :( . Plenty of praise I thought to the queens, especially to Courtney and Milk. Guess I'll have to keep at it. /sigh.

GRINK HELCH fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Mar 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINK HELCH
Oct 24, 2004

angerbeet posted:

Good lord there's two of you? I suppose disaster relief needs a job.

Clearly you did a great job of reading it if you couldn't figure that out. :rolleyes:

Edit: I don't mind criticism, but you sound like a twat. For what it's worth I figured I'd share a deeper examination of what's going on in the show, but if it is so dreadful, it clearly isn't worth posting here. :jerkbag:

I'll help you with your crap read:

"thank god."

double edit: my first response was gracious, but you feel inclined to start a war and it's simply not necessary, and off topic. Argue about the show, not me. poo poo. \/\/\/\/

GRINK HELCH fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Mar 14, 2014

• Locked thread