Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jato
Dec 21, 2009

Hz so good posted:

In a perfect world, that a wireless 360 controller (which I use on my PC all the time), with a swapped out Dpad from a DS2 would be the best controller out there, bar none.
If you don't mind throwing down 60 bucks for it, the Dualshock 4 is fantastic. I've been using it for emulation as well as PC games and I love it. Unfortunately most PC games only accept Xinput so you still need software to remap the controls, but I believe it would work fine with most emulators out of the box since they allow you to easily bind controls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread