Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good

Hog Butcher posted:

It then becomes the second best SNES/GBA/PSX ever, with the PSP being the best. :v:

Has there been progress on emulators for PSP in the last 2-4 years? Mine has been collecting dust and I'd love to break it out and get it all updated and cleaned up, but I'm curious if there's been progress on any of the emulators, they all sort of felt thrown together, or poorly tranlated from Japanese etc, just working "well enough" with a weird janky menus. Did someone come in and drop a retroarch type program that just controls everything now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread