Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
I have a cobra 45wx. it is a handheld cb. can I and should I hook it up to a real antenna?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
i love to diy, and idk, i'd probably use it more often at home than on the road. i take it on trips only, not every day driving

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
i'll have to think about that, because i dont really have much usable for a roof

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
poo poo there is an old pole outside that used to be a telephone pole years and years ago but now is a nothing pole but i'm not sure if it even is on this property

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
radio is hella cool for esoteric reasons and will never be obsolete. it may be changing, but it will always be used in some capacity

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
i need to go get my ham license.

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
bloody you are an ee right?

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
any good resources for studying for license?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fax Sender
Aug 11, 2013

kiss my ass
I'm more into listening to things than talking

• Locked thread