Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i dont know anything about radio but i come from a radio family. my grandfather was a big dj back in the 40s/50s/60s/70s and he'd entertain all kinds of celebrities when they came to california (including jonny cash. i guess my mom brought him some 'brown paper bag' full of 'things' to his hotel when she was like 9. also her name is sue)

anyhow he also had a brother who was broadcasting from the top of the honolulu tower (or some poo poo) during perl harbor!! wow. he's not the guy on the most famous broadcast

i dont know where all those social skills went because i certainly didnt get them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

i dont know anything about radio but i come from a radio family. my grandfather was a big dj back in the 40s/50s/60s/70s and he'd entertain all kinds of celebrities when they came to california (including jonny cash. i guess my mom brought him some 'brown paper bag' full of 'things' to his hotel when she was like 9. also her name is sue)

anyhow he also had a brother who was broadcasting from the top of the honolulu tower (or some poo poo) during perl harbor!! wow. he's not the guy on the most famous broadcast

i dont know where all those social skills went because i certainly didnt get them

another funny story about my grandfather: he got cancer and died before i was born

DONT THREAD ON ME fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Feb 21, 2014

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
(and sorry for making GBS threads up your thread jonny i'm done now)

• Locked thread