Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Fentry posted:

Looks like possibly 2 NCs in a row now due to an eye rake

I think the total fight time has been about a minute and a half.

Bellator is back, baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:arc:live:spike.com:8d9592e4-273d-4e14-8c9f-2b9ad00fc380

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
gently caress this job right in the face, i am missing prime bellator fun times :mad:

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
they've taken the prolonged death of joe warren out of the top 10 knockouts thing

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
bs stoppage, he had the ref right where he wanted him

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Dude was trying to wrap up a heel hook on the ref

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Thank you

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Haha I'm having trouble distinguishing between all the actual blood on the mat and the ad for the new 300 movie :gonk:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

colonel_korn posted:

Haha I'm having trouble distinguishing between all the actual blood on the mat and the ad for the new 300 movie :gonk:

Argh, dangit, I hate missing fun stuff like this (At least I have a friend giving me some play by play commentary via g-chat)

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
sick killer instinct

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

My friend just said Martinez vs Yamauchi is going down now instead of on the main card (Where I could watch it, at least on DVR).

GOD drat IT :qq:

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
Big John reaching that point where his bodybuilder muscles are playing badly w his old man skin and there is a Stallone Judge Dredd frisson about the whole matter

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."

LobsterMobster posted:

My friend just said Martinez vs Yamauchi is going down now instead of on the main card (Where I could watch it, at least on DVR).

GOD drat IT :qq:

If it makes you feel better Yamauchi's algebra teacher stache is devastating

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
Yamauchi able, but unwilling, to jab off the hook

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
yamauchi definitely looking more japanese than brazilian so far

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Triticum Guzzler posted:

yamauchi definitely looking more japanese than brazilian so far

Swinging for low percentage submissions while getting punched from the top? check

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
just about ready to call this 30-27

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."

Gregor Samsa posted:

low percentage submissions

what have you done

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache
Even more japanese now

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I know Will Martinez so I am satisfied with this fight.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Triticum Guzzler posted:

just about ready to call this 30-27

:golfclap:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

were there any cool things on the main card i missed, gang?

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

LobsterMobster posted:

Nope.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
Didn't see the fight but that guy is very happy.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Nunes just got robbed

Marketed Gum
Jun 26, 2007

-Atom- posted:

Nunes just got robbed

I thought for sure we were going to get a 29-28 27-30 29-28. That scorecard is very popular these days.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

-Atom- posted:

Nunes just got robbed

Not too often that happens to the due with the Gun

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 32 minutes!
I'm here this is a real fuckin weird crowd

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

LobsterMobster posted:

Rampage is apparently very upset that M'pumbu was "disrespectful" to him in some nebulous way

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."
Page's "warmup" on the mitts would be shameful for a third-grader. If he's not wheezing and dripping sweat from climbing into the cage I will be sorely disappointed

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation

fatherdog posted:

Rampage is apparently very upset that M'pumbu was "disrespectful" to him in some nebulous way

He said he was going to retire rampage and boy did rampage not like that

Marketed Gum
Jun 26, 2007

Does this mean that Rampage is planning to stand with him due to the "grudge"? because even current era Rampage should presumably be able to keep M'Pumbu down.

Julio Cesar Fatass
Jul 24, 2007

"...."

Labored Wooting posted:

Does this mean that Rampage is planning to stand with him due to the "grudge"? because even current era Rampage should presumably be able to keep M'Pumbu down.

I assume Page will stand with him because no force short of Jesus Christ returned in glory can compel Rampage to train wrestling

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache
King Mo goin' get the Babalu treatment.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
What time are the "main event" fights?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

John Romero posted:

I'm here this is a real fuckin weird crowd

It is pretty weird sounding.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

origami posted:

What time are the "main event" fights?

now

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
This fight getting a lot of boos so far

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Come on King Mo, I know you have it in you to lose this decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I know how he lost, but how did Mousasi lose to this man?

• Locked thread