Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

LobsterMobster posted:

What's War Machine been up to? Oh, not much, just struggling to buy a Slurpee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sio3gH8qEQY

(Yuriy thinks I am mean to War Machine for calling him a dumb idiot-baby. Anyone else wanna weigh in on the subject?)

he also thinks Matt Riddle owns so you're probably in the right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

marshall was attempting a reverse rocky 4 to defeat the red menace, except instead of a team of sciemtists he had overweight dudes in a garage split between finding clean needles and searching for the correct racial slur to call a russian

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i DVRed this dumb thing, should i even bother watching

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

he's right nothing is lower than dream interim heavyweight champ

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ppv carrier costs, loss of broadcast fees and ad revenue or whatever they have in their Viacom contract, someone's dog

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i stay home on friday nights to watch streams of regional promotions or boxing from central america and i can't even get motivated to steal this tomorrow, let alone consider paying $45 for tito ortiz in 2014. this is going to be the beginning of the accelerated end for bellator is my guess

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

they made Kongo v Smith their lead in to PPV fight? pretty cool Bjorn is sticking to his railroad spike of showcasing homegrown talent through and through tonight

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I don't know why anyone would spend money on this at $45. $20 maybe, but Tito and especially Rampage v Mo detracts significantly from this card

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

look pal not everyone is a broken hull of earl grey residue requiring the collective misery of those around them to derive joy from life

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

they're the second and third best fights

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

#1 is definitely Kongo because what he does to Smith's balls will be apt metaphor for the viewing experience of all 1200 people who paid for this at home

hopefully Brooks will stay competitive. I'm not sure I won'just forget about this thing by afternoon entirely

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i actually remembered this and was going to watch but gently caress you bjorn

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

yeah we really shouldn't rule out Shlemenko's ground game actually being that bad, it seems implausible given what we witnessed, but it is in fact a real possibility

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Tito whispering something is clear evidence of the fight being fixed, as never in the history of MMA have fighters done things like talk to their opponent to taunt or further demoralize and frustrate them. It is an unspoken rule, you let your fists and feet do the talking when you Stand And Bang like a Warrior (that's Bellator in English)

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

that Ebersole fight in Ohio or whatever

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

i don't remember the exact details but ebersole did a spinning cartwheel chi blast attack and the commission rightly settled on 'nothing ridiculous ever happens in MMA, fight's a work'

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I don't think this is an indication of a bad UFC relationship as much as he wants to go beat up Tito, a thing I very much doubt Dana White would have a problem with

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

pretty cool Rampage went from national campaign for Reebok to a skate shoe company that people who skate forget exists

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

so when can pitbull just leave Bellator, that's an alright fight but boy howdy they haven't done much right by the fellow. he's never getting that title shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

good at judo, has been fighting since he was 14 to support his extended armenian family. at one point was to have a UFC welterweight title shot but i think he got injured or something. had some issues with drugs, specifically abusing them, mostly for panic attacks (bro) that someone here described to the effect of "a natural byproduct of fighting since you're 14 to support your extended armenian family". had an awesome fun fight with nick diaz. likes long walks, bedazzled button up shirts and jeans with buttoned back pockets with crosses on them and hanging out at used luxury car dealerships

karo had a lot of promise and was doing cool judo throws back when you very rarely saw that stuff. he's unfortunately a bit of a headcase and a drug problem doesn't help anybody's cause, especially a professional athlete. one time he was in the TUF house visiting his cousin manny the manvel gamburgerman and angered nate diaz by being himself, bro

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Jul 26, 2014

• Locked thread