Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Can't wait for Adam Rose to start explaining how he turned his life around with the power of positive thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Wait, is the bunny supposed to be a face? That's what these piped -in boos are telling me

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Rosebuds don't know how to pose, welp

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Snoop Lion jokes in TYOOL 2014

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

heh, I like that it's the exact same spots from Takeover except with a dead crowd and miced way too loving loud

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

and, of course, Cole not calling 3/4 of the moves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Hace posted:

Man, women's matches are always going to be sandbagged by the crowd.

They're fine in NXT, where they have storylines beyond Total Divas tie-ins, last more than three minutes, and have actual talented wrestlers

Reminds me of something I read in Death of WCW: when things are hot, you can do no wrong, but when things are cold, even the best work will go unrewarded. The Divas division has been bad, so the audience expects a bad match :shrug:

• Locked thread