Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
netcat
Apr 29, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

netcat
Apr 29, 2008

DeathBySpoon posted:

That's... not quite how I intended buildings to come out.

I tried to do something with that tileset myself some time ago and had a bunch of troubles getting the walls to look nice.

netcat
Apr 29, 2008
Trying to add doors to my old 3d dungeon crawler raycaster thing, it looks like I've opened a portal to another dimension instead

netcat
Apr 29, 2008

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Somewhere in this thread are screenshots of MY lovely raycaster's door bugs. gently caress doors.

Edit: page 6. Seriously, gently caress doors. I don't know why they're so much harder for me than the other parts.

Yeah I hate them. I'm gonna go with a completely different approach today.

Also no gifs of this crazy vortex sliding since I was nowhere near having such advanced features.

netcat
Apr 29, 2008

hmmmmm

e:

getting somewhere? Kind of?

netcat fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Aug 19, 2016

netcat
Apr 29, 2008
I'm making an "emulator" for a made up retro computer and I'm trying to get tinybasic working with varied results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

netcat
Apr 29, 2008

KRILLIN IN THE NAME posted:

Is this clickteam fusion 2.5? I love that shader

Nah I'm making this in C++. I found the shader here, I think it's the "CRT-Lottes" one

• Locked thread