Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

EntranceJew posted:

I forgot how to transform points around a point and this was the result.

Man, that probably would have been a really popular screensaver back in the 90's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

TomR posted:

More horses.

Where is the other horse's head?

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

ekuNNN, any explanation behind those giant floating eyes? :ohdear:

It took me a second to realize that that was the poster's name and not your reaction.

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Drastic Actions posted:

I don't get iOS 8 Size Classes

no

no that's perfect

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

I've waited 20 years for a Samurai Zombie Nation sequel

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

My pathfinding could be going a little better.

Still really happy with my progress though! Been coding it in my spare time, and it's already the most ambitious project I've ever gotten this far. :unsmith:

EDIT: Already figured it out: the circle's grid (not world) co-ordinates are never being updated, so each path is being made assuming that it's still where it began.

EDIT EDIT: It looks like that was a problem, but there's still lots wrong with my code. :smith:

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I wasn't flushing the old pathfinding data. It seems to work perfectly now!

DStecks fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Sep 26, 2015

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

DeathBySpoon posted:

I'm good at viewports.

I feel like dramatic music should be playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DStecks
Feb 6, 2012

Tyty posted:

framebuffers are hard. That flickers like crazy so I didn't grab an animated image.

Uh, I haven't beaten Hyper Light Drifter yet, please don't post spoilers tia

• Locked thread