Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Can I buy you a rootbeer?
We DID actually have a functional factory in Hot Tin Roof, and all those conveyor belts took trash to logical processing spots. Michael spent a week getting it to work, and it looked great. Except this happened as a soak bug, and we could never convince Unity physics to not eventually do this. :(

(which is why in the final game, there are no boxes spawned at all, which sucks)

Also in the pile of "wanted to make it work, but it just didn't" was: cigarettes. They looked like little noses. Apparently you need a defined mouth before you can smoke, alas. The only cigarette in the final game is the one in the title screen, balanced on Emma's coffee cup.

Shalinor fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Nov 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

In that instance, I think the issue is they're too small; a big comedy cigar might work, and having it laid sideways across the face rather than sticking straight outwards would look better.
We went through a bunch of iterations on that, and they all looked preeeetttty dumb. Bigger just reads as a bigger nose, or a penis poking out of their fronts for some weird reason.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

As Designed. Enemy runs away when you attempt to hurt it. Emergent AI located.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

KRILLIN IN THE NAME posted:

point and click adventure game bug

Look, when you're a dad, everything is a urinal. That's how it works, right? How is this a bug?

... and I love that your "brand" is dads with pixellated dicks and no pants. That's a hell of an IP. I look forward to the sell event in a decade. "EA gets grabby (for profits), buys Shower With Your Dad for undisclosed sum, citing the untapped potential of showering with dads for the wider market."

Shalinor fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Jan 1, 2016

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

This would honestly make for a kind of cool spell effect for "Bless."

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

KRILLIN IN THE NAME posted:

That is not how you cast a line
Could always make it an easter egg. Also, the audio/gif sync remarkably well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-N1yJyrQRY

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Hubis posted:

i accidentally a van gogh

I literally can't tell what the glitch is. It looks really nice. The only bad things in that scene are the poorly lit cubes.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

This needs cat hairball horking noises, STAT

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Mercury_Storm posted:

I did it, I "fixed" aiming!

Games in which you can commit suicide accidentally are the best games.

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Shoehead posted:

Oh uh... I found another one...

Wait, are you throwing yourself, there? Because that's AWESOME if you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalinor
Jun 10, 2002

Luigi Thirty posted:

Typoed my 2D rotation code. I broke trigonometry.

Lutha Mahtin posted:

*cues up also sprach zarathustra*
I was thinking more Koyaanisquatsi - The Grid Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmsTZAF1F-o

• Locked thread