Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

EntranceJew posted:

I forgot how to transform points around a point and this was the result.

This is oddly beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Pi Mu Rho posted:

My missile implementation hasn't gone so well.

did you see how fine that building was looking? sometimes, you just can't help it.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

munce posted:

Left reload times on zero.

And now Crazy Mode is part of the game.

With that intense of a reaction, some of those particles seem like they'd at least reach orbital velocity and possibly escape velocity... I like that some do keep flying around.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

ManicJason posted:

A single impulse from the surface can never get you into orbit; you'll crash right back into the same spot or somewhere sooner no matter your (sub-escape velocity) speed.

I guess technically you could orbit if there is no atmosphere and the debris was ejected from the far side of the asteroid at collision at the right angle and speed.

Right, but the speed required to shoot debris what seems like multiple diameters of Earth is ridiculous and uncomfortably close to an escape velocity sort of speed, so if the collisions are imparting that much velocity, why not just a bit more. Material would then enter a heliocentric orbit. Though that's just speculation based on layman's physics.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Obsurveyor posted:

Not really my glitch, Unity is retargeting the animation to another rig and flipping the feet or something. I can't figure out why the animation only works with the original model when Mecanim Humanoid avatars should take care of weirdness like this.

Just a candidate for the ministry of silly walks is all.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Hubis posted:

i accidentally a van gogh

sweet effect. leave it on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

nielsm posted:

I've worked on decoding the MIDI music from the DOS version of Transport Tycoon Deluxe, to make using the DOS data files an option in OpenTTD for music as well.
Got some parts wrong while reversing the music driver here.

https://0x0.st/saBA.webm

The two songs missing from the playlist caused the code to crash, so I skipped them for the recording. I've since found and fixed the bugs, so the code just needs a bunch of cleanup now.

Free jazz!

• Locked thread