Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

MrMoo posted:

In Linux it's just basic XRandR configuration, in Windows you would just setup the 10 monitors arrange in the 2×5 configuration like the screenshot above.

The webpage is just designed to split things up to match the monitor boundaries. Bezel correction is all done in the video hardware.
HTML code:
<style>
	body {
		padding: 0; margin: 0;
	}
	fid-display {
		background-color: #565666;
		width: 1366px;
		height: 768px;
		padding: 0; margin: 0;
		border: none;
		float: left;
	}
</style>
<body>
	<fid-display id="5L"></fid-display><fid-display id="5M"></fid-display>
	<fid-display id="5N"></fid-display><fid-display id="5O"></fid-display>
	<fid-display id="5P"></fid-display><fid-display id="5Q"></fid-display>
	<fid-display id="5R"></fid-display><fid-display id="5S"></fid-display>
	<fid-display id="5T"></fid-display><fid-display id="5U"></fid-display>
</body>

So what's the benefit of using HTML/JS to do this? Once you get into stuff like dealing with multiple monitors, I would think it would be easier to just write a native app...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread