Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

Flame on the trail headed for the powder keg
I want to read some Black Panther comics. Where should I start? My local library has a couple of the Marvel Essential volumes should I just start there (the beginning I assume?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

Black Panther v3 (Priest) was really fun and amazing. Thanks for the good recommendations goons.

What's the best Dr. Strange stuff?

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

I really loved Soule's she-hulk. What else should I read for fun green lawyer stuff? I am already going to check out Slott's run.

e: already checked out Fraction's FF.

Mahasamatman fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Feb 12, 2015

Mahasamatman
Nov 8, 2006

I really loved Saga of the Swamp Thing. What are some other good comics about with existential outsider protagonists? Would Silver Surfer scratch that itch?

e: partner works at a library so I went ahead and put Silver Surfer: Parable, Requiem, and the Epic Collection on hold. Libraries are magic! Anything else I should wizard to my door?

Mahasamatman fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Mar 13, 2015