Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Porkins
Nov 28, 2007

I'm right with you
I'm either looking for a good sci-fi or gothic/paranormal super hero/team. I think I'd also like to keep it fairly recent, so written within the past 15 years or so. I'd prefer it if the writer and artist stay consistent, I tend to lose interest if either change all of a sudden.

I really like the Hellboy/BPRD series and I've read and enjoyed most of Brian Vaughan and Warren Ellis's comics or runs on various comics. I tend to shy from the big crossovers or events. I think it's because I prefer things in their own setting and no to have to read other series to get the full story. or maybe because I tend not to like the writers (Loeb).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU