Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

I really love The Department of Truth, the first few anyways. Black Monday Murders as well. I'm not so much looking for another graphic novel rec, but a traditional novel rec if that's okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

All top tier suggestions.

I think I want to jump into Agent of Chaos about Thomas Forcade before going into Devils. I know it's going to be a great read (Devil's), it's been sitting on my shelf for ages, but I just hate Dulles so much that I've been putting it off, and I need a break after coming off a podcast binge of TrueAnon's first 50 or so eps deep diving on Epstien.

Illumiatus Trilogy has been collecting dust for over a decade. I remember being in my early 20s and even today it looks like it has a bit of everything I like but in doing some review skimming here I was getting the im14edgy vibe? Is that PHIZ just being PHIZ? I see the slippery slope.

Foucalt’s Pendulum - I read a few excepts this morning and while I've heard of it for years. Is there something else you would compare it to? (I haven't read Gravity's Rainbow)

I hope this doesn't' break the rules of the thread too much. The Department of Truth just kickstarted my love of reading again. While I've been using BSS to get myself up on TBMM, Invisibles, etc I'm realizing I've been a accidental non-fiction reader for over 20 years but those 3 series shook something loose and I'm pretty sure you all are the best to help