Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExMortis
Feb 14, 2012

Let's RUNNING!! :ussr:
I'm generally out of the loop on most comics, so couple things:

Played some Squirrel Girl in the Marvel Heroes PC thing and found her to be cute in an earnest way which was counter to what I expected (like, Deadpool at his worst, plus squirrels). Is there any good Squirrel Girl stuff that is more "adorable and genuinely trying hard to be a superhero" than just "LOL Squirrels beat Dr. Doom, guys!! Right? Right?!?"

Also not having ever read any Ghost Rider, what are some good stories for him? The only related thing I've read is some of the Larry Hama BLAZE which chafed on me. Felt like it was trying too hard to be Spawn with weirdo freaks and kee-razy serial killers. That said I do genuinely like early Spawn so I'm not necessarily against *90's*. Is Midnight Sons worth reading?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU