Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baby Broomer
Feb 19, 2013
I have always wanted to read The Flash, so what're the recommended Flash runs? I'm willing to read really old comics, in fact I love them, so please feel free to recommend some 50's stories if they're any good.

Also, I'm almost through Ennis' Punisher Max. What are the best Ennis books? I ask because I've heard a lot of horror stories. If it helps, I hated the Boys and that book alone almost put me off Ennis forever until I started reading his Hellblazer run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baby Broomer
Feb 19, 2013
Just watched Assault on Arkham, and Deadshot was my favorite character in Secret 6, so how much of pre-New 52 Suicide Squad is good?

Baby Broomer
Feb 19, 2013
Aces, but I'm guessing from what I've head around these parts that both the New 52 SS books are duds?