Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bikini Quilt
Jul 28, 2013
Possibly a weird question, but what are some options I could look at in the horror genre? 30 Days of Night was good (and Ben Templesmith is a wonderful artist), the Silent Hill comics are really hit-or-miss, and beyond that I'm kind of at a loss for stuff to look for. There seems to be a lot of "fantasy with horror elements" type thing, but I'm more interested in modern settings.

Bonus points for art in the vein of Templesmith or Mignola - I prefer stylized art to hyperrealistic stuff for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bikini Quilt
Jul 28, 2013

Hakkesshu posted:

It's not a weird question! Check out our horror comics thread, lots of great stuff in there.

Awesome, no idea how I missed that!