Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I really enjoyed Gotham Central and the first volume of Powers (I'll probably pick the rest up at some point), are there any other books about regular people dealing with all the bullshit caused by super-antics?

I have read The Boys which kind of fit this to a degree but after that and Punisher MAX I'm completely burnt out on Garth Ennis' penchant for 'wacky' ultra-violence and writing endlessly about the loving IRA, so no more Ennis if possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Zachack posted:

Damage Control seems like the somewhat obvious answer although I haven't read it so it may be bad.

The "regular people" part makes it tough because I kinda want to recommend Top 10, Marshal Law, Irredeemable, Incorruptible, and maybe Incognito. I feel there's something obvious I'm forgetting so hopefully someone else will have better suggestions.

Marvels has a somewhat similar perspective although very different point, and parts of Astro City would meet this.

Thanks, I'll look into some of these

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I think it’s more that We3 is very much not a happy comic for people who like animals