Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Isle Of Sparky Munroe
Dec 6, 2005

sleepingbuddha posted:

Get a Marvel Unlimited sub, even for just a month, sample a lot and figure out what trips your trigger. It's only 99 cents for a month for the next week.

http://marvel.com/news/comics/2014/3/3/22060/read_nearly_15000_digital_comics_for_99_cents-updated

This seems like a really good deal since i'm not interested in too many comics. I'm really only interested in the main events that took place like House of M, Civil War, etc that is mentioned in the OP. That should be included, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Isle Of Sparky Munroe
Dec 6, 2005

Hakkesshu posted:

Yes, they are, though I hope you reconsider and branch out a bit, because while House of M isn't bad, every other event Marvel has done since then has been varying degrees of boring or awful.

Just got my subscription. Don't worry, since I have it for a month I do play on branching out. I'll probably check out Daredevil (starting where, not sure) and Ultimate Spider-Man as I've heard good things about them. Regarding those Marvel events, are they at least okay until the New Avengers finale?