Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
Third acty: The main thing I had a problem with was that, given that we know that cross-breeding is still possible, why aren't there a lot more of them around, particularly in the most generally mixed part at the top of the map? Surely some combinations would have proven particularly vigorous. In particular, I was wondering why in the world there weren't enough of them to raise a huge stink about being completely disfranchised from every particularly important decision or task by the whole 'seven' business.

Thranguy fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jun 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thranguy
Apr 21, 2010

Deceitful and black-hearted, perhaps we are. But we would never go against the Code. Well, perhaps for good reasons. But mostly never.
How much I like the ending of DODO depends a whole lot on whether I think the story is meant to be continued in another book or books by the same authors, another book or books by one of the two authors, another book or books by completely different authors, in an MMORPG that will be lucky to get into development hell let alone out of it, or not at all.

(Has anyone said, anywhere, which of these cases is likely?)

• Locked thread