Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

LordPants posted:

Can someone post "Roll for a social life" from Uncanny Avengers Annual #1

Toshimo posted:

Request: Wolverine Vol 2 #51 - Wolverine is in the Danger Room fighting a bunch of villains with a VR helmet as Cyclops describes the mental readings from the helmet.

Wasn't sure if there was a specific bit you wanted, there are a couple of pages before this when he first puts the suit on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Oh, Hawkguy. :allears:

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

I must have the page wrong. It's the one where they are going we

Ha, I actually started to ask for clarification because I never count comic pages properly, but then I just figured the last page would be what someone would want.

Here ya go:

edit:

BioTech posted:

There were one or two pages where you see an alternate life for Captain America, what would have happened to him if he never got frozen. He becomes an astronaut and then a bitter, forgotten man or something. I think this was during the House of M stuff. Can someone please post these?

This one is more than a few pages, the entire issue #10 in Brubaker's run is the House of M crossover that details his alternate life.

Here's the cover, the moon landing, and the last page though.

Ror fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Aug 1, 2014

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

This one?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

The 'fixed' version isn't a paragon of comic art or anything, but it is pretty shocking how much a colorist can gently caress with the linework of an image.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Kellsterik posted:

There's a panel from some X-men comic where I think Storm is talking about something tangentially related to evolution or natural selection, and Wolverine pops his claws and goes "and what about those of us who don't believe in evolution, huh?" Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

Jeph Loeb's Wolverine #53

(cropped down)

I remember because "Wolverine, Christian fundamentalist" will always be a brilliant idea that should have been explored more. You know why it's called the theory of evolution, bub?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Junkie Disease posted:

Magneto has a bunch of bullshit powers listed on wikipedia. Wormhole creation might be his most bullshit next to reading dreams. Anyone have a pic of those?

I found this one too, there might be a couple more uses of it but the big moment was that he uses it to bring Wanda to Genosha post-Disassembled and pre-HoM. I only had to wade through a "Magento vs. Emperor Palpatine" internet fantasy battle to confirm the issue number.

Claremont's Excalibur #8

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Here you go, from S014 "Power Men of Mongo" in 1940.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Is this what you're talking about? It's just the strip at the top but I looked at a couple issues and this was the closet to what you described. From #273, Too Many Mutants.

TIMGed for huge size

• Locked thread