Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

glitchwraith posted:

They actually explained this. With the help of Forge, they made a psychic relay between Earth and Mars using clones of Xavier's brain.Wouldn't surprise me at all if they made something similar using the Krakoan gates and Shiar space.

Geez, you'd think they'd learn something after Red Skull was able to use Xavier's brain to give himself powers that one time, but nope just gonna leave spare brains out there. Just like them leaving Wolverine skeletons all over...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

It's just an X-Men thing. Despite how much the Krakoa Age talks about using mutant powers to their fullest to do all these amazing things, including terraforming Mars, all their security and support and material pillars rely on one or two loadbearing fulcrums that crumble if you gently poke them.

The entire civilization was Groverhaus on a planetary scale.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

TwoPair posted:

Just like them leaving Wolverine skeletons all over...
They what :stonk:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

He's died like hundreds of times in X-Force during the Krakoa era, Also evil Beast had an army of retarded Wolverines (I don't like using that word, but I don't know a better one to use) doing hosed up poo poo and we have to assume not all of them survived.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:psyboom:
well that explains why Adamantium seems to be every-goddamn-where. And 'mentally handicapped' may be what you want? I haven't seen that part but I remember the 'zoo exhibit' of Logan clones that Mister Sinister had.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I feel like you could probably come up with something that isn't a slur if you try a bit

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Did they ever explain where all the adamantium was coming from? Did Proteus just whip it up in between resurrections?

I feel like with telepathy, the astral plane is sort of the internet for brains and souls, so it's less about your brainwaves travelling through the air and more some sort of relativistic poo poo about how psychic signals travel through there

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

OnimaruXLR posted:

Did they ever explain where all the adamantium was coming from? Did Proteus just whip it up in between resurrections?

I feel like with telepathy, the astral plane is sort of the internet for brains and souls, so it's less about your brainwaves travelling through the air and more some sort of relativistic poo poo about how psychic signals travel through there

Forge has a giant pool of it in his lab, but it's never really explained how he made it. And everyone else just steals it from Wolverine skeletons.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

Adamantium is like kryptonite. It's incredibly rare, but there's always juuuuuuuust enough around for whatever nefarious project you need.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

You want to use lobotomized in this case.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They were brain damaged clones

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Between the lobotomized Wolverine clones and the headless alternate universe Sabertooths, Percy seems to have developed a pattern

gonna be real silly if the two forces don't clash before the end of sabertooth war

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

OnimaruXLR posted:

Between the lobotomized Wolverine clones and the headless alternate universe Sabertooths, Percy seems to have developed a pattern

gonna be real silly if the two forces don't clash before the end of sabertooth war

I think the decapitated Sabertooths come from Victor LaValle's half of the equation actually

glitchwraith
Dec 29, 2008

TwoPair posted:

Geez, you'd think they'd learn something after Red Skull was able to use Xavier's brain to give himself powers that one time, but nope just gonna leave spare brains out there. Just like them leaving Wolverine skeletons all over...

They at least had the forethought to keep it a secret how the satellites functioned. Though I suppose they are just floating out there now. I assume without some manner of upkeep, the brains would die off fairly quickly.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Not if Forge made them. His whole bullshit is machines that should be impossible.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Batman/Superman: World's Finest #26

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They should let superman smoke. It won't hurt him.

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT

goatface posted:

They should let superman smoke. It won't hurt him.

Richard Pryor almost took out Superman with cigarettes.

Truly, he was DC's greatest supervillain.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

NutShellBill posted:

Richard Pryor almost took out Superman with cigarettes.

Truly, he was DC's greatest supervillain.

He SAVED Superman by typing in stuff from his cigarette packet instead of saying to his boss "hey, we need some more research".

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
From this week's Sakamoto Days

The whole fight is great, I just picked out my favorite page.

This chapter is free to read for a few weeks, if anyone's interested.
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020628

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Just noticed that the motion lines in the mirror are opposite to his real body
Old mans just that fast

How do mirrors work

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Very well thanks for asking.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Old mans just that fast

How do mirrors work

They trap demons and then those demons use mirrors to murder your family if you won't help them, everyone knows this.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Old mans just that fast

How do mirrors work

"They don't."
- Count Dracula

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Ghost Fleet is a strange book by Donny Cates which was rendered stranger by an early cancellation. More importantly, though, it's also one of Daniel Warren Johnson's first gigs.

This dude was always meant to draw Transformers.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Choom Crunch is my favorite Cyberpunk cereal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

CzarChasm posted:

Choom Crunch is my favorite Cyberpunk cereal

It’s got preem in every bite!