Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Darth star contractors knew what they were getting in to

Lol autocorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

I've never heard of this actor "edgeoftomorrow" are they any good?

But for reals, yeah it's a really good movie would definitely recommend a watch.

GrandpaPants posted:

Then cap it off with Primer.

Primer was also a good and trippy movie and well done for what is i assume a fairly low budget film.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Budget: $7000 according to wiki

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I love those panels but could've done without cuz they led to me being really disappointed with the actual last days arc

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

I want to say this is better done in EMH but tbh i just like the way the va says i have completed my mission and then ultron gets owned or whatever

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Yeah i got a good laugh outta that

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
What happened next was so completely underwhelming after that setup

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Exactly

Grimm coming back was hinted over multiple books and months of time and that's what we got

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
He's currently reconstructing the multiverse so I'd say he's doing alright for himself

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Sounds like a Ghostbusters/Batman crossover waiting to happen to me

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Obviously God wants joker to continue being a serial killer

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Doc Hawkins posted:

(If you've ever wondered what happened to Stormwatch, they all died fighting the aliens from Alien.)

This is awesome, did this happen in the final issues of the stormwatch book or was it a separate mini?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Sweet, thanks

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I know IDW just did like a line wide mega crossover so it's not really a thing for this to happen, but i enjoy the fact that the Ghostbusters/tmnt teamup is canon

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

X-O posted:

Well, not line-wide as IDW isn't a shared universe, but the Hasbro titles that crossed over are.

Oooooh is that what it was? I guess that makes sense

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
My dreams

They have been crushed

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Fury told odinson he's been a slavemaster since taking the hammer

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Gaz-L posted:

He just wanted to try and relate to his son and get into this 'hippity hop' the kids listen to.

Has there ever been an arc dealing with Thor probably having populated thousands of demigods around Scandinavia through the ages

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I remember getting my mom to buy me mask 0 after the movie came out and all the clerk said was are you sure you wanna get this its a lot different than the movie

It sure was comic store guy

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Doc Hawkins posted:

There should be at least one goofy-dark comedy Doombots series imo.

I would like to make a preorder for this plz

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Dang those are some cool panels what's all that stuff in avulsions post from

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Whoa i totally forgot i posted in here now i have cosmic marvel to look at so thats cool lol

Anyways Dr Strange and the Sorcerers Supreme #4

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Looks pretty cool to me :shrug:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Wolfmen only die from silver everybody knows this

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Strange is better than Thor 2 but only because of the psychedelia

Oh and it has tilda in it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Movie vision is a huge rear end in a top hat

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Mmm I dunno if I'd put Rhodes on that list tbh, he's definitely the nicest person in the registration camp imo

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
You mean the Hydra assassin guy

in the meta context yeah we know bucky becomes the winter soldier as a good guy and Steve is right but within the story Steve went off the reservation to save a multiple murderer and assaults dozens of policemen while doing it, yeah in that context the dude is a criminal Rhodes isn't wrong

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

haitfais posted:

That argument would hold water if there were more evidence than a grainy photo that kinda-sorta looked like Bucky but didn't even show his whole face. It was pretty explicitly stated that there was no intention of taking Bucky alive or anything else resembling due process.

well yes but cap still went against law enforcement to aid a known multiple murderer and actively beat them up which as far as i know are still things against the law?

haitfais posted:

Meanwhile Rhodey's only argument for the Accords was a textbook appeal to authority. I wouldn't call that out of character for someone whose identity is based largely on his place in the military, but it's still not sound reasoning.

and this is why im okay with rhodes going along with the accords because of course the guy whos so down for his military that he jacks his friends death machine for their use is gonna back his govt in this situation, i didn't see anything out of the ordinary with him doing so. but i also dont really see how that doesnt make him the nicest. tony pretty much started the thing and tried to dictate and hosed everything up and vision actively was complicit in kidnapping (which tony mandated) and totally wrecked poo poo at the airport even though he didnt have to and after paralyzing rhodey he just goes lol told you so....tbh i dont really consider natasha on proreg cuz of how thing played out but if you do yeah i guess i would say she was least bad

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I thought it was mallrats

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I think you might be looking at things wrong if you're saying that punisher is not broken because his enemies are even more broken

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Well if we're only taking about the knights run yeah it was a comedy but 616 Frank has never really seemed that comfortable delving into the psychology of Frank, i don't think it's necessarily fair to lay the blame on Ennis for that

But if we're including MAX literally the entire point of the whole series is investigating how hosed up he is

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Lurdiak posted:

Trump may be a stupid, racist, selfish, self-deluded rear end in a top hat, but he never dressed up in a goblin costume and threw bombs at people/girls off bridges. I mean, I'm not saying he won't. But so far he hasn't.

I could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and pumpkin bomb Gwen Stacy and not lose any voters

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I'm sick of all these exclamation points!!!!!!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Throw him in molten metal like the t1000

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I felt really bad for nebula they should've let her kill thanos

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Cap becomes so worthy it reforms on its own and flys half way across the world so he can wield it

site fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Nov 23, 2017

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
My main problem with manga is that sometimes when panels/pages get really busy in linework i have trouble reading what's going on visually cuz there's no color to help distinguish things.

And manga seems to like really busy artwork

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Didn't you know western art and animation is for big strong white manly men but anime and manga are for the colored, queers, and pedos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I miss the kraven that was palling around with squirrel girl

With the kra-van